We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ITL0005, nutc_driver and new shapes management

Hello

I used Syncfusion controls in an UWP app that I developed for a client. During monthes, I didn't encouter any problem.

Last week, the client asked me for updating the app: since this, I'm not able to generate a new package.
- I can build and use the app in "Debug" mode
- but I can't build it in "Release" mode, or create a package, cause I get this exception: 
ILT0005:  'C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NetNative\x86\ilc\Toolsutc_driver.exe 
@"C:\Projets\XXX\obj\x86\Release\ilc\intermediate\MDIL\XXX.rsp"' 

I found an explanation thanks to this link: Error on UWP release package creation: ILT0005 nutc_driver.exe exit code 1
It was because I used the full Syncfusion reference: "Syncfusion Controls for UWP XAML". After having replaced it by the recquired NuGets packages, I was able to build and launch the app in "Release" mode and to create a new package again.

=> Would you have an explanation? How could this worked for monthes before to fail?

So I've done some tests with the latest NuGets packages and I've encountered another with the SfDiagram:
- until the version  v15.1.0.41, the shapes I use are well displayed in my app:
Until
- but after this, the rendering isn't the same at all:
After

=> Is this normal? Have you changed the shape management?

I've attached you the sample project.

Attachment: 127065__Stencil__Req1_a25a0d2e.7z

3 Replies

RA Ranjitha Amirthalingam Syncfusion Team October 10, 2017 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Pierre, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Please find the response to your queries as below. 

S.No 
Query 
Response 
I used Syncfusion controls in an UWP app that I developed for a client. During monthes, I didn't encouter any problem.

Last week, the client asked me for updating the app: since this, I'm not able to generate a new package. 

- but I can't build it in "Release" mode, or create a package, cause I get this exception:  
ILT0005:  'C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NetNative\x86\ilc\Toolsutc_driver.exe  
It was because I used the full Syncfusion reference: "Syncfusion Controls for UWP XAML". After having replaced it by the recquired NuGets packages, I was able to build and launch the app in "Release" mode and to create a new package again.

=> Would you have an explanation? How could this worked for monthes before to fail?

While run the application with .Net native chain tool in Release mode, it will require more memory space to build the application. Because .NET Native tools are compiled IL libraries with managed code in native libraries. And in our "Syncfusion Controls for UWP XAML" SDK contains more number of assemblies.  
 To resolve this memory exception, we can refer the corresponding assemblies instead of SDK in project.  
We can refer the individual assemblies in below location. 
 C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ [ installed Version ] \Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0 

So I've done some tests with the latest NuGets packages and I've encountered another with the SfDiagram:

but after this, the rendering isn't the same at all: 

Is this normal? Have you changed the shape management? 
We have confirmed that the reported issue “Shapes are not completely visible in the Stencil” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Ranjitha A. 

MS Martin Stein replied to Pierre-Christophe DUS March 9, 2018 10:38 AM UTC

Hello

I found an explanation thanks to this link: Error on UWP release package creation: ILT0005 nutc_driver.exe exit code 1

Until
- but after this, the rendering isn't the same at all:
After

=> Is this normal? Have you changed the shape management?

I've attached you the sample project.

Attachment: 127065__Stencil__Req1_a25a0d2e.7z

Hi,

I have the same issue with the error ITL0005.
I try to follow your advice, to reference the dlls from the folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\16.1.0.24\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0\Syncfusion.SfCellGrid.UWP,
but there are no dlls! Just a bunch if XMLs,XAMLs and xbf files!
Where do I find the dlls?

KR Karkuvel Rajan Shanmugavel Syncfusion Team March 12, 2018 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Pierre, 

We have analysed your requirement. We provide solution to access the dll’s. 

Follow this example to access dll’s: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ [ installed Version ] \Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0\ Syncfusion.SfCellGrid.UWP.dll 

In the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ [ installed Version ] \Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0 there is a folder having the same name of the dll which having themeing files and resources. Please drag down and you will find the dll’s. 

Regards, 
Karkuvel Rajan.S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon