We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error when removing appointment

I get error when I remove appointment from schedule.  

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ejDialog' of null
    at Object._alertClose (ej.web.all.min.js:10)
    at Object.f (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:2)
    at Object._trigger (ej.web.all.min.js:10)
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (ej.web.all.min.js:10)
    at HTMLDivElement.d.complete (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3)
    at j (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:2)
    at i (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3)
    at n.fx.tick (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3)

After this the dialog seems to still be there, but invisible. You can not click on the schedule because the dialog is in the way.  

If I change ej.web.all.min  to check if the dialog exists first then this problem does not happen:

_alertClose:function(t){ if(!this._alertWindow){return;}this._alertWindow.ejDialog("close");

I'm not sure, but I think the dialog opens late, after the attempt to close it, then later it closes anyway.

1 Reply

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team October 6, 2017 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Tomaz, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue “script error throws when deleting the appointment” at our end and for the same we have prepared the sample for your reference which can be viewed from the below location. 

Kindly check the above sample, if the issue persist still try to reproduce it in a sample or else share your code snippet/runnable sample(if possible) to proceed further on this. 

Regards, 
Nevitha. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon