We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to attach Pinch Gesture to SfSchedule or some other control so that I can use it to change TimeIntervalHeight

Thanks
Jan Rosa

5 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team October 4, 2017 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Jan Rosa,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

As of now, we don’t have support to include pinch gesture recognizer to the Schedule TimeSlots to change the TimeInterval height based on zooming in Schedule Xamarin Forms. We have considered to implement this feature (pinch to zoom) and logged feature report for the same. We include this feature in any of upcoming Volume release and let you know know once the implementation has done. 

Regards,    
Subburaj Pandian V.      

AD Andy Dent May 16, 2018 09:46 PM UTC

I have a sample working which does this in iOS but the Pinch gestures seem to be swallowed on Android.

I have attached it for your enjoyment.

The key point I found is that you need to use a Grid control with a fixed height row to contain the ScrollView in which the sfSchedule is presented.

Using other layouts to contain the ScrollView doesn't work.

Attachment: ScheduleTweakedForSizing_bb0fcb75.zip

GC Ganeshamoorthy Chandramoorthy Syncfusion Team May 21, 2018 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Andy, 

We have checked with the provided information. We are glad that you have workaround for pinch gesture recognizer for Xamarin Forms. As we already mentioned, we have logged feature report for the same. We will implement and include this feature in any of our upcoming release. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Ganeshamoorthy C 

RU Rupesh replied to Ganeshamoorthy Chandramoorthy September 9, 2021 10:57 AM UTC

Hi,

Is this pinch and zoom feature available in sfschedule control now ?

SS SaiGanesh Sakthivel Syncfusion Team September 13, 2021 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Rupesh,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have checked your requirement of “Provide a zooming support for SfSchedule”. we have already logged a feature request for the same. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. We appreciate your patience until then.

Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands. So, this feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal and cast your vote to make it count.

Regards,
SaiGanesh Sakthivel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon