We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Suggestion items not displaying

Hello to everyone,

I am using Sfautocomplete control in xamarin forms on android.I am able to bind List<string> to autocomplete.datasource.But the problem is I am getting list of values from database which is in class format,these values are  not displaying in suggestion list.

Reading the data from database.
 retrievedata = App.Database.GetPatients();

Binding to control.
 Patientnameautocomplete.DataSource = retrievedata;

In retrievedata list data is available & it is binding to datasource.But suggestions are invisible.

Thanks,

Manasa

1 Reply

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team September 21, 2017 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Manasa,

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue "SuggestionList is invisibile when binding with DataSource in SfAutoComplete". We have prepared the sample in which we have used the list of string binding with DataSource for your reference. Please download the same from the below link.

Link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132776/ze/AutoComplete401331492 

Please run the sample and check whether the issue persists in your end. If not please modify your changes in the provided sample and revert the modified sample with the issue reproduce at your end. This will help us to work inline with your requirement.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon