We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Use same location on the line for each color

Hello, I have used the scheduler control to define appointments of managers in a store, there are 30 managers, each represented by a color of commitment, but only 5 are active at the same time, for example when all five have tasks scheduled at the same time schedule control divides the line by five, with each appointment of a color being in a certain location on the line, and in the hours that only one manager has an appointment, that appointment occupies every line. My question is: instead of occupying every line every manager can occupy only your limited space on the line? As if they were columns for each manager?
I hope you have understood my doubt, I really tried to be as clear as possible.

Thanks SyncFusion Support!

3 Replies

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 20, 2017 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Ary,  

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.   

By default, multiple appointments can be added in Schedule control and please refer to below UG link for further references,   

Note:  
Can you please let us know that you need to achieve scenario as like below screen shot?  

Screen shot   

If yes, currently the Schedule does not have support to add multiple branches. We have already created a feature report regarding this. This feature will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. 

Please let us know, if we misunderstood your query. 

Regards,   
Mohanraj G.   

DA darik September 20, 2017 09:45 PM UTC

Thanks for the response, your support is fantastic. Yes, what I need is a lot like that, but without needing the names of the managers, the image number 1 shows how the schedule is currently, and the image number 2 shows how I need it to be (made in photoshop), keep same position position in line for same manager.

Attachment: DarikImagesExamples_6c91ae35.rar

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 21, 2017 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Ary, 

Thanks for your update. 

We can understand your scenario. By default, ScheduleControl, does not have the support to schedule the appointment based on the unique appointments position. So, we will consider this scenario while implementing the logged feature “Multiple resource support in windows schedule”. And, it will be available on any of our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon