We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SFCircularGauge not appearing on iOS in Xamarin.Forms project

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132701 Sep 15,2017 04:31 PM Sep 20,2017 01:28 AM Xamarin.Forms 3
Tags: SfCircularGauge
William Smith
Asked On September 15, 2017 04:31 PM

I am trying to render a SFCircularGauge on iOS in a Xamarin.Forms solution.  The control renders fine on a UWP project in the same solution, but on iOS we just get a blank space about the right size for the control.

We are calling `new SFGaugeRenderer()` in the `AppDelegate.FinishedLaunching()` override and our xaml namespace is set to `xmlns:gauge="clr-namespace:syncfusion.sfgauge.xforms;assembly=syncfusion.sfgauge.xforms"`.

We're running Xamarin.Forms 2.3.4.267, and SyncFusion.Xamarin.SGGauge 15.2.0.40 but I have also tested against 15.3.0.29 and we get the same outcome.

Any thoughts about what we're missing?

I've attached our xaml implementation in case there's something going on in the markup.

Ashwin Kumaravel [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 18, 2017 07:55 AM

Hi William,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products,

We have validated your query and created a sample using SfCircularGauge in Xamarin Forms platform.

Can you please download the sample from the below link?

Sample link- http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132701/ze/CirGaugeNew1444502438  

Screenshot-

Please ensure with the attched sample whether you can run in Forms iOS platform. If you are still facing the sample issue please get back to us.

Regards,
Ashwin 

William Smith
Replied On September 19, 2017 01:48 PM

The project  helped me find what i was missing, thank you very much.

Ashwin Kumaravel [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 20, 2017 01:28 AM

Hi William,

We are glad to know that you have met your requirement. Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ashwin

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;