We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SFCircularGauge not appearing on iOS in Xamarin.Forms project

I am trying to render a SFCircularGauge on iOS in a Xamarin.Forms solution.  The control renders fine on a UWP project in the same solution, but on iOS we just get a blank space about the right size for the control.

We are calling `new SFGaugeRenderer()` in the `AppDelegate.FinishedLaunching()` override and our xaml namespace is set to `xmlns:gauge="clr-namespace:syncfusion.sfgauge.xforms;assembly=syncfusion.sfgauge.xforms"`.

We're running Xamarin.Forms 2.3.4.267, and SyncFusion.Xamarin.SGGauge 15.2.0.40 but I have also tested against 15.3.0.29 and we get the same outcome.

Any thoughts about what we're missing?

I've attached our xaml implementation in case there's something going on in the markup.

3 Replies

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team September 18, 2017 11:55 AM UTC

Hi William,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products,

We have validated your query and created a sample using SfCircularGauge in Xamarin Forms platform.

Can you please download the sample from the below link?

Sample link- http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132701/ze/CirGaugeNew1444502438  

Screenshot-

Please ensure with the attched sample whether you can run in Forms iOS platform. If you are still facing the sample issue please get back to us.

Regards,
Ashwin 

WS William Smith September 19, 2017 05:48 PM UTC

The project  helped me find what i was missing, thank you very much.

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team September 20, 2017 05:28 AM UTC

Hi William,

We are glad to know that you have met your requirement. Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ashwin

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon