We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Responsive icon not working when using material theme using aurelia-cli

I am using aurelia-cli to build my project but I am not using the bridge controls just the normal javascript controls.  When using the bootstrap theme and then resizing browser the menu icon displays as expected however with the material theme no icon is displayed.  I have copied the material icons folder to a folder called icons in the root project directory but it still does not work.

See gif

Attachment: 20170914_165113_fca97688.7z

1 Reply

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team September 15, 2017 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Dan,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that this issue occurs because the path for material icons is not included in Angular.json file . We suggest you to provide the correct path of icons in “copyFiles” section of angular.json as shown below 

"copyFiles": { 
      "node_modules/syncfusion-javascript/Content/ej/web/common-images/**/*": "common-images", 
      "node_modules/syncfusion-javascript/Content/ej/web/material/images/**": "images", 
      "node_modules/syncfusion-javascript/Content/ej/web/material/**": "material" 
    }, 

Please refer to the below given UG : 

We have attached a sample for reference. Please download the sample from 

Note: We have provided this path based on our sample. Please modify the path based on your folder location. 

Regards, 
Keerthana 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon