We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Testing IOS simulator

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132668 Sep 14,2017 11:50 AM Sep 18,2017 02:10 AM Xamarin.Forms 3
Tags: SfChart
Javier
Asked On September 14, 2017 11:50 AM

Hi,

My xamarin.forms app include the sfchart control. While in android works fine, when I test it in the IOS simulator, the control is not shown. I have already initialize the control as follows:

new Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.iOS.Renderers.SfChartRenderer();

Thanks in advance.

Saravana Pandian Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 15, 2017 03:23 AM

Hi Javier, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end and we have prepared a sample for this. Please check the attached sample. 

Note: We suggest you to use Init method of SfChartRenderer as per the below code.  

Code Example:   

new Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.iOS.Renderers.SfChartRenderer();  

(Or)  

Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.iOS.Renderers.SfChartRenderer.Init();  

If you are still facing this issue, please update us the Xamarin Studio / Visual Studio / Xamarin.Forms version or updated us the modified sample to reproduce the issue which will be helpful for providing further assistance on this. Please download the sample from the following location.  

Regards, 
Saravana Pandian M 

Javier
Replied On September 15, 2017 03:54 AM

Hi Saravana, I have updated VS and now is working well. Thanks for your great support.

Parthiban Sundaram [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 18, 2017 02:10 AM

Hi Javier,

Thanks for the update. We are glad that the given solution has helped to resolved your issue. Please let us know for your further assistance.

Regards,
Parthiban S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;