We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Testing IOS simulator

Hi,

My xamarin.forms app include the sfchart control. While in android works fine, when I test it in the IOS simulator, the control is not shown. I have already initialize the control as follows:

new Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.iOS.Renderers.SfChartRenderer();

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team September 15, 2017 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Javier, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end and we have prepared a sample for this. Please check the attached sample. 

Note: We suggest you to use Init method of SfChartRenderer as per the below code.  

Code Example:   

new Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.iOS.Renderers.SfChartRenderer();  

(Or)  

Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.iOS.Renderers.SfChartRenderer.Init();  

If you are still facing this issue, please update us the Xamarin Studio / Visual Studio / Xamarin.Forms version or updated us the modified sample to reproduce the issue which will be helpful for providing further assistance on this. Please download the sample from the following location.  

Regards, 
Saravana Pandian M 

JA Javier September 15, 2017 07:54 AM UTC

Hi Saravana, I have updated VS and now is working well. Thanks for your great support.

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team September 18, 2017 06:10 AM UTC

Hi Javier,

Thanks for the update. We are glad that the given solution has helped to resolved your issue. Please let us know for your further assistance.

Regards,
Parthiban S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon