We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Draw arrows

Hi,

If I have a chart showing a line then is it possible for me to add a custom annotation that is an arrow.  Lets say that I have the start x,y and end x,y values, I would like to draw a line (as an arrow) in between them...

Can that be done?

Regards

Jon

1 Reply

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team September 13, 2017 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Jon, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have analyzed your query and created a sample based on your requirement. In the sample, we have drawn the arrow shape in SVG and placed into the chart using annotation feature. And we would like to inform that you can move the annotation by using x and y properties. If you want to move the annotation as pixel wise, you can set the “coordinateUnit” as pixels and you can move the annotation anywhere into the chart by using x and y properties or if you wish to move the annotation as point wise, you can set the “coordinateUnit” as points and you can provide the xValue and yYalue to the x and y properties. 

Please refer the below link to know more details about annotations in chart. 

But we can’t render the annotation by specifying start and end values. We can only specify starting value and based on the height of the annotation it will end. In the below sample we have rendered the arrow from 40 to 60. You can change this with respect to your requirement. And you can find the sample from the below location. 
Please find the output of the sample below 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Saravana Kumar K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon