We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding property to th header element, JS, Grid

Hi I want to add property for th header elements. I see I can add class name to each cell including th elements, but is there way to add only for th elements in the header of the grid ? 
Is there way to add data-* property ?

1 Reply

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team September 12, 2017 05:00 PM UTC

Hi Customer, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked your query that you are expected to customize the Grid header elements. We have already discussed the KB about how to customize the grid appearance using custom CSS. For your convenience  please find the following KB in the below link. 

Please ensure that you need to achieve the customization as like the above KB. If we misunderstood your query, could you please share us the additional information about your requirement  given below. 

1. Have you expected to customize the Grid header text and headercell. 

2. Screenshot/Video about your requirement. 

3. Exact scenario you need to acheive. 

The provided information will help us to analyze and provide you the solution as early as possible.     

Regards,  

Farveen Sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon