We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SFCellGrid - CheckBox CellType

Hello,
1 - When I set the CellType info of a cell to "CheckBox",CurrentCellBeginEdit or related events are not triggered after the checkbox state is changed by client interactions on UI. Am I missing something?
2 - How can I reset the checkbox state after changing the CellValue. The checkbox state remains still although I invalidate the cell.
Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

TL Thirumurugan Loganathan Syncfusion Team September 8, 2017 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Murat, 

Query 1: CurrentCellBeginEdit event not triggered for the checkbox cell type. 

CurrentCellBeginEdit event is not triggered for checkbox cell type and this is the behavior of the SfCellGrid. However CurrentCellValueChanged event of SfCellGrid will be fired when the checkbox state is changed by an user action. 

grid.CurrentCellValueChanged += Grid_CurrentCellValueChanged; 

private void Grid_CurrentCellValueChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.CellGrid.Helpers.CurrentCellValueChangedEventArgs e) 
{ 
            var checkbox = grid.CurrentCell.Style.CellRenderer.CurrentCellRendererElement as CheckBox; 
            if (checkbox is CheckBox) 
            { 
                     var State = checkbox.IsChecked; 
            } 
} 

Query 2: Checkbox state not updated after change the cell value. 

We can able to reproduce the reported issue “checkbox state not updated when change the cell value at runtime”. So separate incident has been created under your account. Please log into the below link for further updates. 

Regards, 
Thirumurugan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon