We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

issues with the latest version of the sfschedule control

hey guys.

having a few issues with the latest sfschedule control.

1) if you use multiple styles ie. dayviewsettings,weekviewsettings etc and switch the view between week/day/month/week etc the other styles get overlayed on some of the week items so you end up with multiple styles of the same text on the week item (this is a bug but ive got round it by resetting all the other styles on a view change).

Main issues I have:
I'm replacing the views on the day and inline month items.
Day view issue: ( this was fine in the older version of the control ie. 14.0.20).
- I replace the view with a custom view in the -> event -> _OnAppointmentLoadedEvent(object sender, AppointmentLoadedEventArgs e)

->  e.view = new DayViewLayout { BindingContext = e.appointment };

And this shows up fine BUT on the event ->            CellTapped
the appointment is always null.

schedTapped(object sender, CellTappedEventArgs args)
{
            var selectedAppointment = args.Appointment  as ScheduleAppointment; // ALWAYS NULL FOR DAY WITH CUSTOM VIEW
}

replacing the week and month views passes back an appointment that is not null. Older version this worked fine.

Second issues is with the monthly inline events. I've create a custom view and replace the inline view but the new view is double the
height of a default inline appointment and the view size doesnt expand to accomodate the new custom view size so the view overlap.

im using version 15.3.0.29 within xamarin forms and currently testing on the latest xamarin IOS release.

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 8, 2017 03:47 AM UTC

Hi Steve,    

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of this queries. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V.

SH Shelby April 5, 2018 07:04 PM UTC

I am having the same problems! Any solutions yet?

GC Ganeshamoorthy Chandramoorthy Syncfusion Team April 6, 2018 04:41 PM UTC

Hi Shelby, 

We have checked with the information provided in this forum and we are not able to reproduce any of the issues mentioned in this forum in our latest version (16.1.0.32). We have prepared a simple sample, by covering all the scenarios mentioned in this forum. Kindly find the sample below, 

Sample:  Sample 

Could you please check with the provided sample and revert us whether issue prevails? Else, kindly modify the provided sample with issue replication procedure. So that it will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you better solution. 

Regards, 
Ganeshamoorthy C 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon