We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

File Explorer in ASP.NET Core

I would like to know is there any plan to add File Explorer control to .net core support controls list in near future?

Can I achieve existing controls to get similar control in .net core.
Thanks
Aung

4 Replies

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team September 6, 2017 02:15 PM UTC

Hi Aung,  

Thanks for contacting syncfusion support.  

Query 1: I would like to know is there any plan to add File Explorer control to .net core support controls list in near future? 

We have planned to provide the FileExplorer component in ASP.Net Core platform in our upcoming main release Volume 4, 2017, Which is expected to be rolled out in the last week of November 2017 and you can be tracked this feature through our feature management system.
https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/features/EJDOTNETCORE-469 

Query 2:  Can I achieve existing controls to get similar control in .net core. 

We would like to inform you that, currently we don’t have any controls for accessing file system. 

Please let us know if you have any queries.  

Regards,  
Karthik R  

TH Than Htike Aung September 6, 2017 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Karthik R,

Thanks for reply and timeline of new feature.

Best regards,
Aung

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team September 7, 2017 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Aung, 

Most welcome, please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards,
Karthik R

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team November 15, 2017 08:16 AM UTC

Hi Aung, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 4 Release v15.4.0.17 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthik R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon