We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Question about swiping a GroupHeader

Hi, I'm new using the controls of SyncFusion and I have a listview with grouping, but i need to remove all the items of the group with a Swipe or another control that give me two options, delete and restore.
Best regards!

1 Reply

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team August 30, 2017 01:34 PM UTC

Hi Jans, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

Query 
Response 
Swipe action in group header item 
We regret to let you know that currently we do not have swiping support for group header item in list view. We have swiping support only for data item in list view.  
Need to delete all items and restore options in group header item 
You can achieve this requirement by showing the options in popup (like context menu) for group header item by handling ItemHolding event of SfListView. 

However we would like to clarify the behavior of SfListview. That is, when you delete all the items in a group, then that corresponding group header will be automatically removed from the collection and so you can’t restore the deleted items by user action since that group header is removed. 

We suspect that your actual requirement is to show/hide the items in a group. If so, SfListView has default to expand or collapse group automatically on the tapping the group header item by setting AllowGroupExpandCollapse property as true. And you can also able to update the UI of group header item to denote this action. Please refer the below KB article for more information. 

Please let us know if it would fulfil your requirement or else, share the exact requirement with some more details. It will help us to provide appropriate solution. 

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon