We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

AD Synchronisation

Hello,

I am trying to set up the AD synchronisation and am having difficulty.
I have followed the install instructions but there does not seem to be any communication between the server and the AD groups.
Can I have some more detailed step by step instructions to resolve this issue please
Regards,
Patrick

1 Reply

AB Arasuraja Balakrishnan Syncfusion Team August 28, 2017 04:27 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Synchronization of AD groups with the Report Server groups can be done On-Demand or on a scheduled basis. Please find the documentation links below on how to do this. 
Before doing the group synchronization, we need to configure the AD settings in the Report Server and then import the needed groups to be present in the Report Server. Please find the documentation links on how to do this. 

If you have setup these, Report Server would communicate with the AD and synchronize groups on-demand or on a scheduled basis. 
If you still have issues in synchronizing AD groups with the Report Server, please explain us in detail in which part, you are having difficulty and we shall give more detailed step by step instructions to resolve it. 

Thanks, 
Arasuraja B 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon