We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Create a minimalist half SfCircularGauge

Hi, I'm new on WPF programming. So I need help in this question who I think it will looks kind a dumb one.

I want to create a gauge like this but in WPF. One of the problems with it is that my data will come from an external class, because I'm doing a telemetry software, where it gets the data from a MQTT server.

So, how can I create a chart like this one. I try to read the documentation to make a semi-circle gauge without scales and use another semi-circle as pointer. But as I said before, I'm new on creating softwares in WPF. So anyone could explain to me how can I do a gauge like this one in WPF?

1 Reply

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 24, 2017 10:56 AM UTC

Hi Mateus,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products,

We have validated your query and created a simple sample with CircularGauge to achieve your requirement. Can you please download the sample from the below location?

Sample Link- https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132251/ze/SemiCircularGauge486620360
Screenshot-

We have provided you a simple sample and if you need any further requirement please share your screenshot, so that we can help you to find a better solution.

Please get back us if you have any concern.

Regards,
Ashwin

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon