We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Find detailed documentation to various options such as marker options

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132118 Aug 15,2017 08:09 AM Aug 16,2017 08:37 AM Angular 1
Tags: ejChart
cBashTn
Asked On August 15, 2017 08:09 AM

I see  https://help.syncfusion.com/angular/chart/data-markers  but I don't find a more detailed documentation to the various options. Where can I find a more detailed documentation?

For instance I want to know what kind of marker options there are. There is a marker.shape that can be a "diamond","Triangle","Hexagon","rectangle", "circle". Are there other shapes? Like "Vertical Line"? 

Dharanidharan Dharmasivam [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 16, 2017 08:37 AM

Hi Sebastian, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

When you click on the link as depicted in the below screenshot, it will navigate to the shape of marker, but currently we are having problem in navigation. We will fix this problem and refresh it in online for Essential studio volume 3 SP 1 release  2017 which is expected to be out in the end of August. 

Screenshot: 

As of now to know the marker shape values, kindly use the below link. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;