We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The application crash on save more documents

Hi,
If you execute the attached sample and click button more than one time, the application will crash third cycle after.

The sample application save more documents in pdf format.

Regards

Attachment: PDFSample849846903_3ad8415f.zip

7 Replies

SK Sasi Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team August 16, 2017 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Fabio, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support, 

We have checked the shared sample in our side, the mentioned application crashing issue could not be reproduced in our side. So, can you please share the below details to reproduce the issue in our side. 
1.       OS environment with architecture (32/64 bit) details. 
2.       .Net framework version which you have used. 
3.       Syncfusion assembly version. 
4.       Output PDF document. 
5.       System language and cultural settings. 
Kindly share the above details and it will help us to reproduce the issue in our side. 

Thanks, 
Sasi. 

FA Fabio replied to Sasi Kumar Sekar August 16, 2017 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Fabio, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support, 

We have checked the shared sample in our side, the mentioned application crashing issue could not be reproduced in our side. So, can you please share the below details to reproduce the issue in our side. 
1.       OS environment with architecture (32/64 bit) details. 
2.       .Net framework version which you have used. 
3.       Syncfusion assembly version. 
4.       Output PDF document. 
5.       System language and cultural settings. 
Kindly share the above details and it will help us to reproduce the issue in our side. 

Thanks, 
Sasi. 

Ok:

1. My OS is Windows 10 Pro x64 15063 version
  2. Net Framework 4.6 version
  3. Syncfusion Assembly 15.3.0.26 version
  4. I'm tried on every disk unit on my pc
  5. Italian and default setting

I noted that on second click fired my antivirus with Trojan.win32.Generic.

Regards

SK Sasi Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team August 17, 2017 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Fabio, 

Thank you for your update, from the given details we could not able to reproduce the issue in our side. Can you please share the details about the antivirus which is installed in your machine. So, that we can check our side and provide the solution earlier. 

Thanks, 
Sasi. 

FA Fabio August 17, 2017 03:22 PM UTC

Ok, my antivirus is Kaspersky Internet Security and I noted that if I suspended it the app work fine.

Regards

SK Sasi Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team August 18, 2017 01:38 PM UTC

Hi Fabio, 

Thank you for your update, 

We are using Microsoft API FileStream to save the PDF document. Here we created a simple sample only using Microsoft API. Please try the sample in your side. 

Thanks, 
Sasi. 

FA Fabio September 4, 2017 08:41 AM UTC

hi
In your sample you do not save files to pdf with your control.
I noted that your control active my antivirus when I save more than 2 files.

Regards

SK Sasi Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team September 5, 2017 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Fabio, 

Thank you for your update, 

We are internally using the Microsoft API “FileStream” to read and write PDF document in the given file directory. We have created a sample to replicate our scenario to read and write PDF document in multiple times without our PDF library, can you please check whether this sample triggers the antivirus in your side. The sample can be downloaded from the following location.  

Please check the above sample and let us know the result. 

Our PDF library created by the Microsoft .Net and ISO 3000 PDF guidelines, We suspect that the antivirus mistakenly detect the application as a virus, can you please provide exception to the PDF file in you antivirus. 

Regards, 
Sasi Kumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon