We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hide or Remove the Time part in SfCalendar

Greetings

I would like to know, is there any possible way or patch for me to hide or remove the time part ("00:00 - 00:00") in each event of a date in SfCalendar as I dont't want it to be shown especially for iOS?
For better understanding, please refer to the image below or in the zip file attached.

Kindly please assist me in this issue and provide a guidance on how can I achieve it.

Thank you.

Attachment: SfCalendar_Issue_84c8d712.zip

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team August 15, 2017 09:21 AM UTC

Hi Melvinder Jit Singh,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Query: Is there any possible way to hide or remove the time part ("00:00 - 00:00") [Show only the Subject of Inlineevent in the Appointment Viewer]

Yes. It is possible to show only the Subject of desired date's event in appointment viewer. It has been achieved by using custom sample in which we have used custom view from OnInlineLoaded event. In that custom view, just map the subject of InlineEvent into Label's text. Please download the custom sample from following link

Sample Link : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/185372/ze/CalendarInlineEventCustom81099000.zip  

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.

MJ Melvinder Jit Singh January 24, 2018 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Hemalatha Marikumar,

Based on the given sample, I tried it and it works wonderfully in iOS. However, it seems does not work in Android. The app crashes whenever I tap on the date to view the details.

Following is the image of the code.

I'm getting following error when i tried it in Android

Really appreciate if you can assist or help in this.

Thank you.

VA Vinnalan Aravazhi Syncfusion Team January 25, 2018 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Melvinder,

We have checked the reported issue from our side and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue from our side. We have attached a sample in which we tested the reported issue. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132094/ze/CalendarInlineEventCustom81099000-270725499 

So, could you please provide below mentioned details,

1) Which Android version and device model reported issue gets occur.

It will help us to provide appropriate solution on this.

Regards,
Vinnalan K A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon