We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Chart data is not showing on UWP

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131936 Aug 3,2017 05:51 PM Aug 4,2017 02:42 AM UWP 2
Tags: SfChart
Pedro Ivo Carneiro
Asked On August 3, 2017 05:51 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to display a simple doughnut chart, It is working on Android and iOS but on UWP it only show me the legend. I already tried to change the chart type but it doesn't works too.

I'm developing on Visual Studio 2017, i already tried to create the instance of SfChartRenderer on main page and tried to add the assemblies to Forms.Init, no success! =(

The chart working using this sample http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127079/ze/SimpleSample-706470217, but it was made using an old version of  charts.

Had anyone this problem?

I'm sending a print screen, on this print screen I had copy the code from sample a put on my app. I have the same issue, the axis is displayed but the data is not plotted.

Pedro Ivo Carneiro
Replied On August 3, 2017 06:19 PM

The problem were with Xamarin.Forms version, I was testing the the pre release: 2.3.5.256-pre6. After i turn back to 2.3.4.247 it had work.

Durgadevi Selvaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 4, 2017 02:42 AM

Hi Pedro, 

We glad to know that your problem has been resolved. 
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Durgadevi S 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;