We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart data is not showing on UWP

Hi,

I'm trying to display a simple doughnut chart, It is working on Android and iOS but on UWP it only show me the legend. I already tried to change the chart type but it doesn't works too.

I'm developing on Visual Studio 2017, i already tried to create the instance of SfChartRenderer on main page and tried to add the assemblies to Forms.Init, no success! =(

The chart working using this sample http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127079/ze/SimpleSample-706470217, but it was made using an old version of  charts.

Had anyone this problem?

I'm sending a print screen, on this print screen I had copy the code from sample a put on my app. I have the same issue, the axis is displayed but the data is not plotted.

2 Replies

PI Pedro Ivo Carneiro August 3, 2017 10:19 PM UTC

The problem were with Xamarin.Forms version, I was testing the the pre release: 2.3.5.256-pre6. After i turn back to 2.3.4.247 it had work.

DS Durgadevi Selvaraj Syncfusion Team August 4, 2017 06:42 AM UTC

Hi Pedro, 

We glad to know that your problem has been resolved. 
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Durgadevi S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon