We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Navigationdrawer "isOpen" is not functioning in iOS.

Hi,
I need a  navigation Drawer in one of my pages. It is working fine. But the drawer is to be set open by default. So I have set navigationDrawer.IsOpen = true. It is working fine in Android. But in iOS, the page become irresponsive. The drawer is not expanded at first and not any click are being registered in the main page content as well.

3 Replies

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team August 1, 2017 04:46 PM UTC

Hi Samir,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue " When setting IsOpen property to True SfNavigationDrawer become irresponsive in iOS. We have created the sample for your reference. Please download the same from the below link.

Link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131847/ze/NavigationDrawerSample-916265857 

Please run the sample and check whether issue reproduces at your end. If not please modify your changes in the above sample and revert the issue reproducing sample with replication steps and.this will help us to replicate the issue at our end.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A,

SA Samir Asaf August 4, 2017 04:04 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the solution. I got that issue solved by updating the DLL. But I have got another issue. The data in the navigation drawer is a listview and the data is not shown until I tap to close the drawer. Once tapped, the data is shown. But it should be shown on page load itself.

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team August 7, 2017 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Samir,

Thank you for your patience.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. And a support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  
Regards,
Pavendhan K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon