|131844||Jul 31,2017 02:31 AM UTC||Sep 6,2017 12:12 PM UTC||ASP.NET Core||8|
Thanks Karthigeyan - I've made the update, and the export is now mostly working.
Ok while the chart export is working well, I am noticing an additional issue. Please see the following screenshot:
To the left, we have the schedule control rendered on the webpage.
To the right, we have the exported PDF
I am seeing that with multiple pages, the output starts to get out of alignment with the resource.
Ok I tested out your sample, and it is still doing the same thing.
The difference is that I want to apply the colouring to the appointments via the subject, not the resource.
I am altering your sample to demonstrate the issue, and will post an update.
Also, your export function is still leaving some appointments hanging off the bottom of each page, and all subsequent resources are then out of alignment.
I have updated your sample to show the issue.
I have altered the data model to use my internal model, and updated the schedule control to perform the categorization:
.CurrentDate(new DateTime(2017, 07, 1))
.ResourceSettings(flds => flds.Datasource((System.Collections.IEnumerable)ViewBag.Sched.Owners).Text("Text").Id("Id").Color("Color")).Add();
.CategorizeSettings(fields => fields.Datasource(ViewBag.Sched.Categories).Enable(true).AllowMultiple(true).Id("Id").Color("Color").FontColor("FontColor"))
.AppointmentSettings(appt => appt.Datasource(ViewBag.Sched.Items)
I've populated about 200 odd owners, and added some appointments to them for sample data.
Here's a screenshot of the two different outputs:
On the left, the web view is rendering the appointments correctly, and the colouring is correct as per the categorization that has been setup.
On the right, the PDF is rendering the appointments with the WRONG color. It's picking up the owener resource colour, instead of the categorization colours. The expectation is that all the A, S and PH appointments are the same colour.
Additionally, if I scroll down to page three of the PDF:
We have appointments that are floating below a resource - i.e they are not aligned with anyone.
We can see that everything is way out of alignment by going to the last page, which shows this: