We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RibbonBarAdv generates errors

I have obtained the license for the community of SyncFusion and I have two problems:
1) The SyncFusion controls separator disappears before starting Visual Studio 2017 Pro.
2) I can not use RibbonControlAdv because it displays an error message like the following:

Error al generar el código para la propiedad '<nombreDePropiedad>'

Regards

1 Reply

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team July 27, 2017 10:10 AM UTC

Hi Roberto,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

Query 1: The SyncFusion controls separator disappears before starting Visual Studio 2017 Pro.   

We were not able to understand your problem with your previous update. Can you please share whether you are facing issue while using controls from the Toolbox? If possible, can you share the video/screenshot which replicates the issue? It will help us to resolve your problem at earliest.   

Query 2: I cannot use RibbonControlAdv because it displays an error message like the following:

Error al generar el código para la propiedad '<nombreDePropiedad>

We have checked the reported behavior of RibbonControlAdv by drag and drop into the form from Toolbox in 15.2.0.46 version and we were unable to reproduce the reported error from our side. So, can you please share the below details  

1)Essential Studio version which you are currently using.   
2)OS in which the application runs.   

Also, if possible please provide simple sample which replicates the issue?   

Regards,   
Keerthana J   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon