We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MySQL (ODBC connection) data source table fetch

Hi,
Hi is it possible to provide build of dashboard platform which MySQL (ODBC connection) data source uses following query to fetch the tables:
select table_schema, table_name FROM information_schema.tables where TABLE_SCHEMA='schema_name' and table_type = 'BASE TABLE';

instead of:

select table_schema, table_name FROM information_schema.tables where TABLE_SCHEMA='schema_name' and table_type = 'base table';

i.e. table type in upper case: 
table_type = 'BASE TABLE';

That makes sense for me because I use PlyQL (MySQL Gateway) as data source which is case sensitive (MySQL is not sensitive).
So as the result MySQL data source will support one more data source.

Thanks!

2 Replies

US Umapathy Shanmugam Syncfusion Team July 26, 2017 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Ilya, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We are analyzing about Plyql language and your requirement with our dashboard application. We will get back to you with analysis details on coming Friday (28.07.2017). 

Regards, 
Umapathy S. 

US Umapathy Shanmugam Syncfusion Team July 28, 2017 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Ilya, 

Thanks for your patience.  

We have did analysis over PlyQL(MySQL gateway) and came to know that currently PlyQL does not work for some of the features like 

1. Sub-queries in WHERE clauses
  2. JOIN support

Also we tried to run PlyQL commands in Node.js command prompt but we were not able to run PlyQL commands and were not able to retrieve data from MySQL server through PlyQL queries. We have installed Node.js (v6.11.1) and then installed PlyQL packages. After this, we couldn’t able to proceed to connect MySQL server through PlyQL commands.  

If possible, please share the steps along with screenshots to establish the connection between PlyQL and MySQL server, so that we can check rest of the features in our dashboard application.   

Regards, 
Umapathy S. 

SIGN IN To post a reply.
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon