We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GreaterThanEqualTo and LessThanEqualTo on Numeric Column Type treated as Equal To

GreaterThanEqualTo and LessThanEqualTo on Numeric Column Type treated as Equal To

And After filter when we again go and check the filter, it shows Equal To.

4 Replies

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 05:00 PM UTC

Hi Ajay, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and we are not able to reproduce the reported issue in our side. For your reference, we have attached the tested video and sample along with response. 
Could you please revert us the modified sample along with replication procedure? Also, share details regarding filter operation and Application logic with us. It will be helpful to analyze further on this. 

Regards, 
Srinivasan 

AM ajay murudkar July 26, 2017 02:13 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply.

I used your sample Application already and it works perfectly OK.

We have Dynamic Columns, use using Attached Properties, Just to test I changed them to static Columns and still has the issues.

The issue is - If I select FIlter as GreaterThanEQualTo or LessThanEqualTo It always sets the filter to Equal

I just added a filtering event to verify what FIlter Value I am receiving from UI while setting the filter, and it comes up with Equal instead of any of the above.

Do you know any scenarios where Filter sets Equal for GreaterThanEQualTo or LessThanEqualTo

I am suspecting may be My GridStyle has some issues, I am still trying to find my way, but if you could find out this scenario for me that would be good.

Do you know any scenarios where Filter sets Equal for GreaterThanEQualTo or LessThanEqualTo.

I do see GreaterThanEQualTo and LessThanEqualTo  correctly though while I am on Numeric Filter.

AM ajay murudkar July 27, 2017 10:46 AM UTC

The issue is caused by the Localization, I want to see the values in different languages, it does shows that correctly, but then I think its not setting up correct value inside the synfusion filter and always ends up with 1st default value of "Equals"

This is how we are trying to do the conversion

<ComboBox x:Name="PART_MenuComboBox2"  Grid.Row="4"  Margin="0,0,10,10"

ItemsSource="{Binding FilterTypeComboItems,  RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Converter={StaticResource GetLocalizedString}}"

SelectedItem="{Binding FilterType2,  RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Mode=TwoWay}" />

Do you have any sample to handle such scenarios?
I am trying to use <ComboBox.ItemTemplate> but not getting the proper values displayed in the combobox.

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team July 28, 2017 07:39 AM UTC

Hi Ajay, 

Sorry for the delay. 

We don’t have direct support for changing culture in Runtime and we have created a simple Localization sample. We did not understand your query clearly. 
Could you please modified the attached sample with your application scenario and revert us with replication procedure? Also, if possible, please share video file for your issue details. 
Because, in our sample Filtering working fine based on culture(Language). Could you please explain how could you apply the below conversion code to sfdatagrid? 

Code: 

This is how we are trying to do the conversion 
<ComboBox x:Name="PART_MenuComboBox2"  Grid.Row="4"  Margin="0,0,10,10" 
 ItemsSource="{Binding FilterTypeComboItems,  RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Converter={StaticResource GetLocalizedString}}" 
 SelectedItem="{Binding FilterType2,  RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Mode=TwoWay}" /> 

Regards, 
Srinivasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon