We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SfCircularGauge: Scale with the same behavior as range pointer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131631 Jul 20,2017 12:31 PM UTC Jul 21,2017 08:55 AM UTC WPF 1
Tags: SfCircularGauge
Michael
Asked On July 20, 2017 12:42 PM UTC

Hey. I really like the aesthetic of the range pointer, like this: https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfcirculargauge/Pointers_images/Pointers_img3.jpeg However, does Syncfusion support similar behavior for the scale itself? What I would want in my minimalist design is no (or a hidden) pointer, just a scale that grows as the value of the pointer increases

Ashwin Kumaravel [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2017 08:55 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products, 

We have created a sample based on your requirement using SfCircularGauge. Based on the current implementation, behavior of range pointer cannot be achieved by scales. If we change the sweep angle of the primary scale, ticks and labels will reposition according to its. So, we have made a work around to achieve range pointer behavior with scales. Please find the sample from below location 

Sample link-CircularGaugeCustomization

Screenshot-

In the above sample, we have added another scale. Based on the value from primary scale, sweep angle for scale 2 will be calculated. So, it will look like Range pointer.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Ashwin

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;