We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfCircularGauge: Scale with the same behavior as range pointer

Hey. I really like the aesthetic of the range pointer, like this: https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfcirculargauge/Pointers_images/Pointers_img3.jpeg However, does Syncfusion support similar behavior for the scale itself? What I would want in my minimalist design is no (or a hidden) pointer, just a scale that grows as the value of the pointer increases

1 Reply

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team July 21, 2017 08:55 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products, 

We have created a sample based on your requirement using SfCircularGauge. Based on the current implementation, behavior of range pointer cannot be achieved by scales. If we change the sweep angle of the primary scale, ticks and labels will reposition according to its. So, we have made a work around to achieve range pointer behavior with scales. Please find the sample from below location 

Sample link-CircularGaugeCustomization

Screenshot-

In the above sample, we have added another scale. Based on the value from primary scale, sweep angle for scale 2 will be calculated. So, it will look like Range pointer.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Ashwin

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon