We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Polar Chart

Hi,
I want to build phasor chart (like in attached picture) and attempt to do it with your charts lead to Syncfusion chart attached.
The problem is that the degrees need to start from the right and proceed against the clock. I also prefer that the lines will look like arrows to the outside of the chart.
How can I accomplish these with your charts component?

Attachment: Pictures_304a191e.7z

7 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team July 21, 2017 04:44 AM UTC

Hi Oded, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Regarding “The problem is that the degrees need to start from the right and proceed against the clock.“  

You can achieve this requirement by setting Inversed property to PrimaryAxis to proceed against the clock.  Please find the code snippet below.  

Code Snippet:  

NumericalAxis primaryAxis = new NumericalAxis();  

primaryAxis.Inversed = true;  

chart.PrimaryAxis = primaryAxis;  

But currently, it is not possible to start the degree from the right. We have logged feature report for changing the origin of ChartAxis. We have added it to our feature request list. This feature will be available in any of our upcoming release. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Saravana Pandian M. 

VO vondes July 24, 2017 05:56 AM UTC

How i can use it in https://mobile-phone-tracker.org/ mobile recorder, if i have Android 7?

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Vondes,

We are unable to understand your requirement. So, we have prepared simple sample for PolarRadarSeries in Xamarin.Android which can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131629/ze/PolarRadarSample176634476

Please check the attached sample and update us with more details if your requirement is different from this.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

OD Oded Duek July 25, 2017 06:06 PM UTC

Hi,
I want to build a phasor chart as in the picture attached. The zero degree need to be in the right and the degrees rise against the clock. The chart need to be updated real time so the phases lines changes in size and degrees. Can you create this kind of chart?

Best Regards,
Oded

Attachment: Pictures_9a6cc1f.7z

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team July 26, 2017 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Oded, 

Currently we don`t have support to start the degree from the right and degrees rise against the clock in PolarRadarSeries. We have already considered this as feature request for changing the origin of ChartAxis. This feature will be available in any of our upcoming release.  

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Saravana Pandian M. 

OD Oded Duek July 31, 2017 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Saravana,

We are still waiting for the Polar line chart that starts from right.
Polar chart 0 degree should always start from right.

This issue is very urgent for us, when do you think we can get version with this chart?

I attached an example from INFRAGISTICS charts were you can see that the polar chart 0 degree starts from right.

Attachment: INFRAGISTICS_chart_c075c13d.7z

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team August 1, 2017 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Oded,

A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this feature. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon