We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hierarchy Sample 2.0.

The CS sample project HierarchySample in EssentialGrid/Grouping that is part of 2.0.4 does not compile. The problem exists because PropertyGridContextMenu cannot be found. And if replace it by trying to declare full name Syncfusion.Windows.Forms it''s not there, I''ve tried adding references. Hopefully this was changed in 2.0.5 but I''m not sure. On another note, has the eval copy been updated to 2.0.5 or is it 2.0.4? I downloaded 2.0.5 from the link on the General Form but that requires activation information which I don''t have and I want to try the new grouping grid controls preferable in final release. Thanks. Ben

2 Replies

BE Ben April 21, 2004 02:03 PM UTC

This occurs in the GroupingGridPropertyDialog

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 21, 2004 02:57 PM UTC

There should be no problem with that sample in 2.0.5. All samples are being prebuilt during our build process and there were no compiler errors. That PropertyGridContextMenu class is from the shared assembly. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon