We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

unable to find chart in designer and how to remove background of donut chart

1. Xamarin iOS controls are not found in ios designer.

2. I want to use only chart (donut) as apart of ui. but it has a fixed background. which is tough to remove. Please any one tell me how to remove it.

1 Reply

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team July 17, 2017 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Abdul, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Query 1: “Xamarin iOS controls are not found in iOS designer” 

Currently there is very limited support for setting properties for the custom controls in Xamarin Designer for iOS.

Supported properties are numeric type, enumeration type, string, bool, SizeF, UIColor, or UIImage.

Hence it is not possible to render our custom controls in Xamarin Designer for iOS (needs object type properties like ItemsSource etc.) even though it will appear in toolbox. 

Link: https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/ios/user_interface/designer/ios_designable_controls_overview/     

Query 2: “I want to use only chart (donut) as apart of ui. but it has a fixed background. which is tough to remove. Please anyone tell me how to remove it”

You can able to avoid the unwanted white space (background space) by setting the CircularCoefficient value as 1. Please find the code snippet below. 

Code Example:  

SFDoughnutSeries series = new SFDoughnutSeries (); series.CircularCoefficient = 1f;

Please refer the below KB document for more details.  

We have attached the sample for your reference which can be downloaded from the below location.  

Please check the sample and let us know if you have any concerns in this. 

Regards, 
Saravana Pandian M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon