We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OnViewModeChanged event does not get fired initially

Hello there,
We are using community edition of syncfusion. We have been implementing sfcalendar (version 15.2.0.46) in our xamarin.forms app. Issue here is that I have set calendar's ViewMode to YearView. That displays calendar in year view as well. After calendar is loaded and I try to tap on any of the month for first time, OnViewModeChanged event does not get fired. When I go back to year view by tapping month and again try to tap on any month, OnViewModeChanged gets fired. Strange it is. I got to manage some functionalities based on calendar's viewmode. Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks.

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team July 14, 2017 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Dhruv,

Thanks for your update.

We could reproduce the reported issue "OnViewModeChanged event does not get fired initiallaly" from our side. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/ 

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon