We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NumericTextbox stop render when ej.web.all.min.js is removed

I'm creating a project in ASP.NET MVC 5 using Syncfusion controls.
If I use the script "ej.web.all.min.js" everything works great, but because its size, I tried replacing this one with the one that CSG gave me (ej.widget.all.min.js), selecting only the NumericTextbox.

This is my header in the web page

<script src="~/Scripts/jsrender.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.core.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.unobtrusive.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.globalize.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/cultures/ej.culture.es-ES.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/cultures/ej.localetexts.es-ES.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.widget.all.min.js"></script>

But when I use the HTML Helper 

@Html.EJ().NumericTextbox("VisualIdDigitos").WatermarkText("").MinValue(1).DecimalPlaces(0).ShowRoundedCorner(true).Value(@Model.VisualIdDigitos)

It doesn't render.

1 Reply

KS Kaviyarasu Sivasenapathi Syncfusion Team July 12, 2017 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Gabriel,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue (“control not render while referring ej.widget.all.min.js) at our end. NumericTextbox component is working good while referring ej.widget.all.min.js file, generated from Custom Script Generator. So please ensure whether you have referred the jQuery file in your project.   
For your reference, we have prepared a sample based on this and it can be download from below location,   

If you are still facing the same issue, then please revert the provided sample based on your application along with the replication procedure to reproduce the issue at our end.   

Regards,   
Kaviyarasu S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon