We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid Data Not Displaying In Azure Deployment

I am building an ASP.NET MVC app with a Grid on a page. The Grid uses, as its data source, a SQL Azure database accessed through the Entity Framework. I can run the app in both Debug and Release mode in my development environment and all is well.However, when I deploy the site to Azure. The Grid has no data. When I "View Source" on the page, I can see the SQL Azure data in the source, so I know the connection to SQL Azure is good. Also, the grid footer displays the correct number of records in the footer, so that is correct as well. The Grid does not display the "There are no records to display" message in Azure. It just has the column headers and then the footer.The Azure-deployed page is available at https://lorri.azurewebsites.net/Dashboard if you would like to see the problem in real time.Does anyone know what is going on?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon