We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDataGrid string value disappear on rowLoseFocus

We are using syncfusion WinRT 14.3.0.52 and have some trouble with the Control SfDataGrid. This issue only exists on Windows 10. We start with the first picture (SfDataGrid_Initial.png), tab inside the deadline field and then tab inside another one. The result is shown in the second picture (SfDataGrid_Result.png). The binding value (datatype = string) disappear when the row loses its focus. Is this a known bug? Does anyone experiencing the same issue?

Attachment: CodeSnippedsandScreenshots_e7982e68.zip

3 Replies

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team July 6, 2017 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Max, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and we didn’t faced those kind of issue in our side in WinRt. We have prepared a sample based on provided details and we are not able to reproduce the issue in our side. 
Also, you have written some HeaderStyle, CellStyle and Converter for DateTimeColumn for SfDataGrid and we suspect, it may be cause of the issue. So, please modified the sample as per your replication scenario and revert us. It will be more helpful to provide better support. 

Also, we recommended you to upgrade your WinRt version, it may resolve the issue in your side.  

Regards,
Srinivasan 

MF Max Felinger July 20, 2017 11:23 AM UTC

Hmm, that's strange. You're right. Your example works perfectly. I just created my own example and have the same problem as before (see attachment). What am I doing wrong? Any idea?

Attachment: SfDataGridLosesTextOnRowLostFocusEvaluation_5d65eca8.zip

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 03:50 AM UTC

Hi Max, 
A support incident to track the status of this forum has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates  
Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 
Srinivasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon