We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Not able to generate Unlock Key for Specific version

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131282 Jun 30,2017 05:59 AM Jul 6,2017 02:11 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Rajiv
Asked On June 30, 2017 05:59 AM

I followed given support link to generate the Unlock key for specific version: https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2326/how-to-generate-synfusion-setup-unlock-key-from-the-syncfusion-support-account
But i did not got succeed, it redirect to myproducts tab.
Please help How i can generate Unlock Key for Trial period of specific/older versions.

Vijayakumar Yoganandan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 3, 2017 08:25 AM

Hi Rajiv,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

The KB you have read is for the customers who have valid license to the product. So, they will be able to generate the Unlock keys for the required version from “my products page”. Since, you do not have a valid license, you cannot generate the Unlock keys as mentioned in the KB. To purchase a valid license, please contact sales@syncfusion.com.     

And for generating the trial unlock keys for our evaluation, we offer only our latest version(v15.2.0.40) and do not offer the older versions to our evaluation downloads, hence you cannot have an unlock key for the older versions of our products. As per our records, you have downloaded our Essential Studio and Essential WPF evaluations for which you would have received the 30 days’ evaluation keys.   

For Your convenience, we have generated Evaluation Key for Latest version (v15.2.0.40) 

Key : @31352e322e30Q7xmZjgH8OrviI6/uKNypTw236dDjGOh+18F6c+pTEA= 

Regards,   
Vijayakumar Y.  

Rajiv
Replied On July 5, 2017 09:17 AM

Thanks Vijayakumar Yoganandan for Your quick response

Karthik Anandan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2017 02:11 AM

Hi Rajiv, 

Thank you for the update.
Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards, 
Karthik A. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;