We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to generate Unlock Key for Specific version

I followed given support link to generate the Unlock key for specific version: https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2326/how-to-generate-synfusion-setup-unlock-key-from-the-syncfusion-support-account
But i did not got succeed, it redirect to myproducts tab.
Please help How i can generate Unlock Key for Trial period of specific/older versions.

3 Replies

VY Vijayakumar Yoganandan Syncfusion Team July 3, 2017 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Rajiv,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

The KB you have read is for the customers who have valid license to the product. So, they will be able to generate the Unlock keys for the required version from “my products page”. Since, you do not have a valid license, you cannot generate the Unlock keys as mentioned in the KB. To purchase a valid license, please contact sales@syncfusion.com.     

And for generating the trial unlock keys for our evaluation, we offer only our latest version(v15.2.0.40) and do not offer the older versions to our evaluation downloads, hence you cannot have an unlock key for the older versions of our products. As per our records, you have downloaded our Essential Studio and Essential WPF evaluations for which you would have received the 30 days’ evaluation keys.   

For Your convenience, we have generated Evaluation Key for Latest version (v15.2.0.40) 

Key : @31352e322e30Q7xmZjgH8OrviI6/uKNypTw236dDjGOh+18F6c+pTEA= 

Regards,   
Vijayakumar Y.  

RA Rajiv July 5, 2017 01:17 PM UTC

Thanks Vijayakumar Yoganandan for Your quick response

KA Karthik Anandan Syncfusion Team July 6, 2017 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Rajiv, 

Thank you for the update.
Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards, 
Karthik A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon