We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PMML document (stream object)

Hi,

I m loading a PMML document using PMMLDocument class; It worked when I use a XML file path, but now I try loading using a Stream object, but it didn't work.

Notice: I wish to stream the data from a dataset as XML (cuz this PMML xml is inside the database), currently I am able to write a XML file from dataset using dataSet.WriteXML() and then Stream that XML file. But I wish to stream the dataset data as XML WITHOUT having to write an intermediate XML file.

Below is shown:

MemoryStream pmmlStream = new MemoryStream();
            dataSet.WriteXml(pmmlStream, XmlWriteMode.IgnoreSchema);
            pmmlStream.Position= 0;

PMMLDocument pmmlDocument = new PMMLDocument(pmmlStream);
            PMMLEvaluator evaluator = new PMMLEvaluatorFactory().GetPMMLEvaluatorInstance(pmmlDocument);

but I got a error when I try to load the Stream object.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Cesar

2 Replies

RR Ramkumar R Syncfusion Team June 29, 2017 04:04 PM UTC

Hi Cesar, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We could reproduce the reported issue from our and currently we are validating on this. We will assist you through incident under your Direct Trac account and will share you the incident details by tomorrow. 

Regards, 
Ramkumar 

RR Ramkumar R Syncfusion Team June 30, 2017 05:04 AM UTC

Hi Cesar, 

Thank you for your patience. 

We have created an incident for the reported issue. We will assist you through incident under your Direct Trac account. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:  

Regards,  
Ramkumar  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon