We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Drop value from TreeViewAdv to SFDataGrid GridTextColumn

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131195 Jun 27,2017 04:44 PM UTC Jun 28,2017 01:04 PM UTC WPF 2
Tags: SfDataGrid
Byron Bennett
Asked On June 27, 2017 04:44 PM UTC

Hello,
I am creating a mapping function in my application where the user will be mapping values from a Treeviewadv to values in an SFDataGrid. I need to allow the user to Drag an item from the treeview and drop it in a Cell in the SFdatagrid. The cell is GridTextColumn type.
Is this possible? If so, I greatly appreciate your guidance on how to accomplish it.
Thanks,
Byron

Byron Bennett
Replied On June 28, 2017 02:47 AM UTC

Hi ,

I figured it out.  I switched to the SFTreeGrid. I'm using a HitTest to get a HitTestResult, converting to a TreeGridCell and pulling in the ColumnBase to get the column and pulling in the ColumnBase.RowIndex to get the row index. Then I run it back through the DataContext of the TreeGrid and set the value on my bound dataset.

Cheers!

Byron

Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2017 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Byron, 

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 

Regards, 
Muthukumar K 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;