We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

ReportViewer export in new tab

In export option when i select PDF, how to not redirect my current page and open blank document in another tab.I´m current build a single page application.Thanks.

1 Reply

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team June 28, 2017 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Miguel, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

In our ReportViewer, if we export the report in PDF format then it will download in current page itself and it won’t redirect or affect the rendered page as shown in below shared screenshot. If the redirection occurs while exporting in PDF format, then share the problem arise screenshot to validate the mentioned issue at our end.  

If we have misunderstood your requirement, then share detailed information about your scenario to provide solution for your requirement. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon