We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to display integer value without periods (or comman) in SFNumericTextbox.

How to display integer value without periods (or comma) in SFNumericTextbox.

Example:

My value is 1900 and I try set property MaximumDecimalDigits="0", The control is display "1,900" (I want to show "1900")

and then I try set property FormatString="N0" but it not work, The control display "1,900N0".

What should I do?

1 Reply

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team June 26, 2017 07:49 AM UTC

Hi Anupong,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product.

Query 1: How to display integer values without periods in SfNumericTextBox.

Displaying numbers with regional separators(periods) is the behaviour of SfNumericTextBox. And currently we do not have any support to display without any periods. You can use Xamarin.Forms Entry with Numeric keypad for your requirement. Here we have prepared and attached a sample for your reference please download it from the below link.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131159/ze/NumericTextBoxIntegerSupport-352758711 

Query 2: Using “NO” in FormatString

SfNumericTextBox has three formats (“N”,” P”,”C”) and one custom format. If we give any format string out of following characters{“N”,”n”,”P”,”p”,”C”,”c”} NumericTextBox will take it as custom format and display the given character or string after the entered value in the text box.

Please let us know if you have any other queries

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon