We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

using ng-repeat to draw e-series in runtime

e-primaryxaxis-title-text="Time"
e-primaryxaxis-range-interval="1" e-primaryxaxis-valuetype="category" e-load=onchartload e-size-height="600px"
e-title-text="Projects Hrs" e-primaryyaxis-labelformat="dd/MM/yyyy" e-primaryxaxis-range-min="{{StartDate}}" e-primaryxaxis-range-max="{{EndDate}}"
e-primaryyaxis-title-text="Projects" e-primaryyaxis-range-min="0"
e-primaryyaxis-range-max="50" e-primaryyaxis-range-interval="5" e-commonseriesoptions-type="line"
e-commonseriesoptions-enableanimation="true" e-commonseriesoptions-tooltip-visible="true" e-commonseriesoptions-tooltip-template="Tooltip"
e-commonseriesoptions-marker-shape="circle" e-commonseriesoptions-marker-visible="true"
e-commonseriesoptions-border-width="2">

1 Reply

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Weam, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query. As of now, we don’t have support for ng-repeat in series, so we have logged a feature request for this requirement and this will be available in any of our upcoming release. 
You can communicate with us regarding the open features at any time using the “Contact” option. 

However, if you want to add more series using collection, you can achieve this using e-load event as follows, 

e-load="addSeries" // event 
angular.module('syncApp', ['ejangular']) 
        .controller('Chart', function ($scope) {            
            $scope.addSeries = function (sender) { 
                for (var i = 0; i < obj.length; i++) { 
                    sender.model.series[i] = { 
                        dataSource: obj[i].data, // assign datasource 
                        xName:"Day", 
                        yName:"John" 
                    } 
               }             
            }
        }); 

We have prepared a sample based on this. Please find the sample under the following location.
Sample Location : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/149536/ze/Angular-232717496 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon