We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Side effect when show-weekend is false

Hi Support:

When you set the show-weekend as false, I found an issue when you select a date in the month view.

<ej-schedule id="Schedule1" width="100%" height="525px" appointment-window-open="onAppointmentWindowOpen" cell-click="onClick" 
             show-weekend="false" current-view="Month"
             current-date="new DateTime(2016, 6, 2)">
    <e-appointment-settings apply-time-offset="false" id="Id" subject='"Subject"' start-time='"StartTime"' end-time='"EndTime"' all-day='"AllDay"' recurrence='"Recurrence"' recurrence-rule='"RecurrenceRule"'>
        <e-datamanager id="Data" json="(IEnumerable<Schedule1.Controllers.HomeController.ScheduleData>)ViewBag.datasource"></e-datamanager>        
    </e-appointment-settings>
</ej-schedule>

To reproduce the issue:

1) Run the page with the show-weekend="false"
2) Go to the month of June
3) Click the Day 06
4) You will see that the Day View will show June 08

Thanks in advanced

David

5 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 12:22 PM UTC

Hi David  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We can reproduce the reported issue “Days are not navigating correctly when show-weekend is set to false” at our end. We will fix the issue and the fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 2, 2017 SP2 release which is expected to be rolled out by the end of this month.   

Regards,   
Karthigeyan   

DS dsapo July 5, 2017 12:54 AM UTC

HI Karthigeyan  :

I tried the latest version, but the issue was not solved yet in this release.

Any idea when the SP2 will be released.

Thanks again

David 

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team July 5, 2017 05:10 AM UTC

Hi David   

Thanks for your update. 

The reported issue “Days are not navigating correctly when show-weekend is set to false” is fixed in the 2017 Volume 2 Service Pack 2 (v15.2.0.46) and for the same we have prepared the below sample which can be viewed from the below location. 

Our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 2 Service Pack 2 Release v15.2.0.46 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

DS dsapo July 6, 2017 03:03 AM UTC

Hi Karthigeyan:I added the references from your sample in my Layout.cshtml file but does not work.  If I added the javascript references in the same view it works, but then the view raises alot of javascript errors when you open an appointment.Could you give a guidance of how to add the references in the Layout (order of references css, js, etc)Thanks in advancedDavid

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team July 6, 2017 04:25 AM UTC

Hi David,  

Thanks for your update.  

Kindly visit the below links to know how to render the Scheduler in MVC and ASP.Net Core platforms. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon