We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Updating Scroll position when dragging node

When dragging an object/node in a diagram, I noticed that the scroll position doesn't update when I drag the node close to (or beyond) the edge of the diagram.

What I seem to have to do is stop dragging, scroll or pan the diagram in place, then select and continue dragging the object to where I want it to be.

Is there a way to allow the diagram X/Y position to update as a node gets dragged beyond the visible rectangle of the diagram?

Thanks,
Mark

3 Replies

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Mark, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

If your intention is to make the scrollbars scroll automatically as the node/object moves out of the viewable area, then kindly set the following property  

//Scrolls both Horizontal and Vertical ScrollBars automatically when mouse moves out of the Viewable area 
this.diagram1.Autoscrolling = ScrollBars.Both; 

The AutoScrolling property is used to specify the direction for automatic scrolling when the user drags the mouse cursor out of the scrolling area. 

Regards, 

Naganathan K G 

MA Mark Atkinson June 20, 2017 03:39 AM UTC

Thanks Naganathan,
That is working for me. 

If you want to close this support request, go ahead.

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team June 20, 2017 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your update.

We are happy to hear that your problem is resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon