We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to display the edited values in ej grid.

Hi,

I have an  ej-grid which has header text as static(hardcoded) and one column (all values)(hardcoded) are static but expect this column which has values all others are editable ( i done upto this ).

But the problem is iam not able to display the edited values..

Note: Initally we have headers and one column has already values and remaining all other columns are editable and those should display values.

Another issue Iam not able to get particular cell values.

Above is my sample output By Iam not able to display the edited values and not able to get the particular cell values

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil

1 Reply

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team June 16, 2017 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Nikhil, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Before proceeding please share us the following details. 

1.       Share your grid rendering code example. 
2.       Ensure you have enabled isPrimaryKey property in primarykey column of Grid. The editing is performed based on the primary key column but you have missed to refer isPrimaryKey property in column. 

<ej-grid id="Grid" [dataSource]="gridData" [editSettings]="editSettings" [toolbarSettings]="toolbarSettings"> 
    <e-columns> 
        <e-column field="EmployeeID" [isPrimaryKey]="true"></e-column> 
        <e-column field="FirstName"></e-column> 
        <e-column field="LastName" [allowEditing]="false"></e-column> 
    </e-columns> 
</ej-grid> 

3.       In which scenario you want get the particular cell value? 
4.       If possible, provide an issue reproducing sample or hosted link or replicate the issue in the attached sample. 

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon