We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using INotifyPropertyChanged and INotifyDataErrorInfo with SfDataGrid

I have implemented INotifyDataErrorInfo with SfDataGrid and it seems to work correctly, however when I edit a cell the validation hasError in the begining of the row is not updated.

I think I am missing something with the INotifyPropertyChanged setup.

Do you have a sample application that shows how to uses these two interfaces with the SfGrid?

2 Replies

DD Doug Dill June 14, 2017 10:36 PM UTC

I got this working mostly, still not sure if I put the OnErrorChanged(propertyName) in the correct place.

When I put valid data in a cell the error icon does remove if I hit enter, but not if I use tab or if I click another cell.  The documentation on data validation is good, but I good not find anything on how to remove the validation icon once valid data is entered.

A simple working example would be great.

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team June 16, 2017 11:19 AM UTC

Hi Doug Dill,  

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates,  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Regards, 
Muthukumar K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon