We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to autofit columns in xamarin ios xlsio portable?

Hi,I would like to autoresize the columns of excel cell to fit the content.How do i achieve with xamarin xlsio portable?I tried this  Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.RangeImpl rangeImpl = worksheet.UsedRange as Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.RangeImpl;            rangeImpl.AutofitColumns();and it does not work...Thanks

3 Replies

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team June 5, 2017 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Balasubramanian, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We regret to let you know that currently we don’t have support for Autofit in portable library. However, we have added it to our Feature request list and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.      

Please let us know if you need any other assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Sridhar. 

BR Balasubramanian Ramanathan June 7, 2017 04:51 AM UTC

Could you please give me an example on how to measure a string and set the column width?

Thank You

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team June 8, 2017 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Balasubramanian, 

No, Excel cell string cant be measured individually. However, we are working on the feature “Need to provide support for Autofit in portable library and it will be implemented in 2017 Vol 3 release. 
Regards, 
Sridhar. 

SIGN IN To post a reply.
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon