We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Decimal Separator in Percentage Cells

Hi,
I am loading an excel file to my control like this:

$("#Spreadsheet").ejSpreadsheet({
        allowImport: true,
        importSettings: {
            importOnLoad: true,
            importMapper: "/api/JSXLExport/Import"
        },
        //loadComplete: "loadComplete",
        cellClick: "cellClick",
        allowFormulaBar: true,
        showRibbon: false,
        enableContextMenu: false,
        locale: "pt-PT"
    });

Note that the locale is setted to portuguese (where the decimal separator is comma)
and it works fine in numeric cells, but not in cells with percentage format.

Im sending a picture with the current behavior.

I want to know if this is a bug or something that I have missed.

Thank you,
Best regards

Attachment: percentage_b8a7ab78.zip

2 Replies

BF Bruno Figueiredo May 19, 2017 03:02 PM UTC

Well it seems that the loaded excel file had an custom format in the percentage cells, so there it was the problem.

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team May 22, 2017 08:45 AM UTC

Hi Bruno, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the reported issue with product version 15.1.0.37 and we are unable to reproduce it in our end. Based on the provided code example, we have prepared a sample to demonstrate this and the same can be downloaded from the following sample link. In that, we have imported the file ‘TestFile.xlsx’(~/Files/) which contain applied percentage formatting in ‘pt-PT’ locale and its loaded properly with applied formats in Spreadsheet. Please find the below screenshot. 

Could you please check & replicate your issue in the above sample and send back to us with more information such as custom percentage formatting details or if possible please share dummy excel file to reproduce the issue so that we could able to sort out the cause of this issue and provide you a better solution quickly? The information provided would be great help for us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon