We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Copy element from RTF to DOC

I would like to copy the paragraphs of an RTF file in a DOC file. The problem is that my RTF file includes bullet lists and if between two lists I write text (in a new paragraph), my text is considered as a list as well.
Attachment: Attachment_348430fd.zip

3 Replies

SY Sethumanikkam Yogendran Syncfusion Team May 18, 2017 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Quentin,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the mentioned “normal text considered as list” issue with the given details. We have attached the resultant Word documents generated at our end and please find it from below link.
DocIO Outputs

Note: We have tested the reported issue in our latest version “15.2.0.40”.

If you’re still facing the same issue means, then kindly provide the following details to reproduces the mentioned issue at our end:

1. Code snippet or sample used if any.
     2. Resultant Word document.
     3. Product version of Essential Studio.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Sethumanikkam.Y

QV Quentin Vandenbore May 24, 2017 02:54 PM UTC

The purpose of my program is to copy several RTF files into 1 DOCX file (in a place provided for this purpose).
Attached is a piece of code, a start and finish file made with version 15.2.0.40
Do you have an idea ?

Attachment: IssueSyncfusion_f8937ba7.zip

SY Sethumanikkam Yogendran Syncfusion Team May 25, 2017 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Quentin,

Thank you for your update.

We can reproduce the mentioned “list preservation issue” while opening given RTF document. We have forwarded this to our developer for further analysis. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Sethumanikkam.Y

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon