We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

System.NullReferenceException after upgrade to last version on iOS apps.

After upgrade the las version of synfusion, it gives me:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Only in iOS App.

Android and UWP works well.

5 Replies

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team May 15, 2017 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue “Exception occurs while running SfNavigationDrawer” in iOS.  We have created SfNavigationDrawer sample for your reference. Please download the same from below link. 

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130455/ze/NavDraw_36494087 

Please run the above sample and check if the exception occurs at your end. If not please modify your changes and revert us with the following details. 

1.  Provide Error reproducing sample 
2.  Please mention the detailed scenario in which the exception occurs with the replication steps. 

Please provide the above-mentioned details and it will help us to work in line with your requirement. 

Regards, 
Vanaja R.A.  

JJ Jose Juan Diaz Gopar May 15, 2017 01:30 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your example project.
I compiled and run in iOS simulator and no problem. And after a few hours of trying I found that if I changed Transition property to Value "SlideOnTop", then the error appear on iOS platform.

I modified my project.

Thank You for your help.

Regards.

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team May 16, 2017 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Query: Exception occurs while running SfNavigationDrawer 

We have created support incident to track the status of the reported query has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

BT Burak Tugan May 17, 2017 12:28 AM UTC

In my case; I also get a crash only on the iOS (and not on the UWP) but I do get the crash if I do set it to Transition.Push; in Transition.SlideOnTop it works.

Appreciate a quick "hotfix" or turnaround for this one.

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team May 18, 2017 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Halil,

Thank you for your update.

We have created support incident to track the status of the reported query(“Null Reference exception thrown in NavigationDrawer when changing the Transition property”) under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  

Regards,
Pavendhan K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon