We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Col Moving and sorting

Are there any examples of Col moving and sorting in DataBoundGrid? I am having an Expand Grid configuration what properties you need to set to enable columns to move around by mouse drag? if you click on the header to do a sort it will only sort the rows in root hierarchy, how do you sort the rows for upper hierarchy?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2004 07:27 PM UTC

Hi Vincent, You have to use the GroupingGrid to do this. http://www.syncfusion.com/Products/grid.aspx \Essential Suite\2.0.3.0\Grid\Samples\Grouping (Final version will be out in couple of days) Regards, Jay N

VL Vincent Lo April 20, 2004 07:14 AM UTC

I can''t use GroupingGrid as it seems that the only acceptable layout in my work is the Expand Grid in DataBoundGrid. However, I have realised that there''s a method called Sort() under gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.Sort(int fieldnum) it however only sort the rows on root hierarchy level. How can i use similar methods to sort my rows in the child hierarchy?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon