We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Webpack error in pager.js

This code is giving problems in webpack 2.5.1 with imports-loader 0.7.0 and typescript 2.3.2 :

_updateField: function(n)
{
var i = 1;
this.numTextbox.val()===""?this.numTextbox()=1:this.numTextbox.val().indexOf(" ")>=1&&(this.numTextbox.val()=this._textBox.val().replace(" ",""));
this.model.currentPage = t.parseFloat(this.numTextbox.val(), this.model.locale);
isNaN(this.model.currentPage) && !this.model.currentPage && (this.model.currentPage = 1);
this.model.currentPage >= 1 && this.model.currentPage > this.model.totalPages ? (this.model.currentPage = this.model.totalPages, this.numTextbox.val(this.model.currentPage)) : this.model.currentPage < 1 && this.model.currentPage <= this.model.totalPages ? (this.model.currentPage = 1, this.numTextbox.val(this.model.currentPage)) : this.model.currentPage >= 1 && this.model.currentPage <= this.model.totalPages && (value = n == "increment" ? this.model.currentPage + i : this.model.currentPage - i, value >= 1 && value <= this.model.totalPages && (this.numTextbox.val(value), this.model.currentPage = value));
this.refreshPager()
}

From  ~ode_modules\syncfusion-javascript\scripts\ej\web\ej.pager.min.js

Webpack says:
ERROR in ../~/syncfusion-javascript/scripts/ej/web/ej.pager.min.js
Module parse failed: ~ode_modules\syncfusion-javascript\scripts\ej\web\ej.pager.min.js Assigning to rvalue (247:47)
You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type.
|             {
|                 var i = 1;
|                 this.numTextbox.val() === "" ? this.numTextbox.val() = 1 : this.numTextbox.val().indexOf(" ") >= 1 && (this.numTextbox.val() = this._textBox.val().replace(" ", ""));

1 Reply

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team May 10, 2017 05:45 PM UTC

Hi Wouter, 
Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion support, 

We have checked with your reported issue, and able to reproduce the issue in our end. We have fixed this issue in our pager source and refreshed in npm packages(syncfusion-javascript)  with version 15.2.41. Please check with updated source and let us know if you need any further assistance, 

Regards, 
Sasikala Nagarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon