We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A couple of template questions..

Hi,

Would it be possible to get a MVC sample similar to:
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/95630/customize-the-appointment-box

I believe this sample is what I am looking for, the info box that pops on single click of an appointment on a scheduler and being able to customize it.

Also, is there a way to remove the recurring icon (circular arrows) from the appointment on the schedule?

Thanks,
Chris

6 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 8, 2017 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that your requirement is to customize the Scheduler quick window and for the same we have prepared the sample which can be viewed from the below link. 

We have prepared the sample to remove the recurrence icon which can be viewed from the below link. 

<Code> 
function onCreate(args) { 
            if (args.type == "create" || args.type == "actionComplete") { 
                $(".e-recurapp").remove(); // remove the recurrence icon in all but agenda view 
                $(".e-schedulerepeat").remove(); // remove the icon in agenda view 
            } 
        } 
</Code> 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

CE Chris Erickson May 8, 2017 11:35 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for the recurrence removal code. Looks like it will do the trick! However, the quick window was not what I was looking to customize. Sorry for the confusion. I have attached a screen shot of the window I am looking to modify.

Thank you again,
Chris

Attachment: schedulerwindow_cbde13ed.zip

CE Chris Erickson May 8, 2017 12:05 PM UTC

Hi,

Sorry it is a little early in the morning. Upon second look at the code it seems like we are close. What I am specifically looking for is replacing "Over due appointment" with the appointment description.

Could you point me to where all the .e-quick* classes so I can play with them ? It should cut down on the support requests.

Thanks,
Chris

CE Chris Erickson May 8, 2017 12:42 PM UTC

Hi,

ok so I think I have this, if I empty out ".e-qappwindow" I can build my own display.

sorry my jquery is pretty rusty.

thanks,
Chris

CE Chris Erickson May 8, 2017 08:35 PM UTC

Hi,

The customization is working now, thank you for the examples.  However, the remove recurring function is not working. Interestingly if I move the 'removes' to another function and then execute them it works.

I have attached an example.

Thank you,
Chris

Attachment: Calendar_31844680.zip

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 9, 2017 04:58 AM UTC

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for your update. 

If URL binding is used in the sample, appointments will not be rendered during Create event which is the cause for the issue. We have prepared the sample to hide the recurrence icon which can be download from the below location and kindly refer the below code example used in the sample. 

<Code> 
<style> 
    .e-schedule .e-schedulerepeat, .e-schedule .e-recurapp{ 
        display:none; 
    } 
</style> 
</Code> 

Regards             
Karthigeyan    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon